Cruising the neighborhood, the local trails, or getting to school, a bike brings freedom and active adventures. Improving riding skills and building confidence is easy for young riders when they have bikes that are lightweight, sized correctly, and have good quality components. For 2016, every bike in the Norco Youth line, from the 10” run bikes through to the 24” mountain bikes, has been completely redesigned from the ground up to encourage a lifetime of cycling passion, fun and safety. Norco Youth bikes are perfect for encouraging your little ripper to hone their skills and build their confidence before they step up to a full-sized bike.
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum low standover frame
- Fork: MTB style long radius w/ V brake mounts
- Crank: 1 pc BMX 140mm length w/40T sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: BMX BB with ball bearing
- Front Brake: Tektro alloy V brake with linear spring
- Rear Brake: Tektro alloy V brake with linear spring
- Brake Levers: Tektro Jr MTB alloy front and rear levers w/reach adjust
- Front Hub: 36H MTB hub w/ball bearing
- Rear Hub: Coaster brake w/18T sprocket
- Freewheel: 16T BMX type sprocket
- Rims: Aluminum 20" MTB
- Tires: 20x2.125 with MTB tread
- Handlebar: Jr MTB 540mm wide x 30mm rise
- Stem: Kalloy 35mm ext. , 1-1/8" threadless MTB"
- Grips: JR MTB type, soft krayton rubber, 120mm length
- Pedals: Resin black JR BMX flat pedal 1/2" w/bearing
- Seatpost: Aluminum with micro adjust top, 200mmx27.2mm
- Saddle: Norco/Velo cutaway design jr saddle
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.