The Norco Range Carbon 9 is prepared for anything the trail throws its way. Featuring category-bending capability, the 150mm 29" Range Carbon 9 is both an enduro race rig and the ideal backcountry accomplice - ready to take on any trail, anywhere. All mountain-tuned A.R.T. suspension helps the bike climb with impressive efficiency, but it is when the trail turns downhill that this truly comes alive - delivering unrivalled high-speed power, control and confidence to the rider.
- Frame Material: Carbon, 150mm travel.
- Fork: Rockshox Yari 160mm 15mm Solo Air Boost.
- Rear Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe RC3 Trunion mount.
- Headset: FSA #57E 1.5" to 1-1/8" sealed bearing.
- Shifters: .
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX 1 11 speed derailleur.
- Crankset: Sram NX1 Boost XSync w/steel 28T ring.
- Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP XR MTB PRESSFIT BB.
- Cassette: Sram XG 1150 10-42T cassette.
- Chain: Sram PC 1110 11 speed chain.
- Brakeset: Shimano SLX M675 hydraulic disc w/180 rotor.
- Handlebar: Norco 35mm, 20mm rise L/XL 10mm rise Med.
- Stem: JD 3D Forged 40mm Ex, 35 mm clamp.
- Saddle: SDG Duster RL w/Norco Design.
- Seatpost: Trans X stealth adjustable post w / remote.
- Wheelset: N/A.
- Rims: WTB STP I 29 TCS rim 29er rim.
- Hubs: Novatec sealed bearing 15x110 Boost front, .
- Front Axle: 15x110 Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 15mm Thru Axle.
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF WT 2.5 DHR II WT 29x2.40 Dual Compound.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.