Fast, comfortable, and stable.
The Norco XFR is perfect for commuters who live for shortcuts through the forest, or recreational riders who like to venture when pavement turns to pathway. This bike offers the versatility to choose your own routes , because sometimes the long way is more fun.
In store purchase only.
- Frame: XFR Double Butted X6 w/CS Disc and Flip
- Fork: SR Suntour NVX 75mm w/Hydraulic Lock-Out
- Seat Post: Norco Alloy 27.2mm - Black
- Saddle: Norco MTB Sport - Black
- Headset: FSA No.11N Semi-cartridge w/20mm spacer
- Top Cap: Alloy w/Norco Logo
- Stem: Norco - Black
- Handlebar: Norco 25mm Riser - Black
- Grips: Dual Density Ergonomic - Black/Grey
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M395 Hydraulic w/160mm - Black
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M395 Hydraulic w/160mm - Black
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-M395 - Black
- Rims: Double wall alloy 700c x 32hole - Black
- Tires: Impac CrossPac 700x38c
- Front Hub: Shimano CenterLock - Black
- Rear Hub: Shimano CenterLock - Black
- Spokes/Nipples: Black stainless w/brass nipples
- Shifter Front: Shimano Altus SL-M310 24spd - Black
- Shifter Rear: Shimano Altus SL-M310 24spd - Black
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M191
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M3000 Shadow
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 12-32T 8speed
- Crankset: Shimano Acera FC-M361 48/38/28T - Black
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB
- Pedals: Alloy pedal - Black
- Chain: KMC Z72 8spd Chain Grey/Brown
The Norco XFR 3 is available in the following sizes. XS, S, M, L and XL.
*Sizing details and Geometry are available on the Norco website.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.