A perfect fitness machine with petite sizing and excellent commuter features.
Engineered to be lightweight and deliver exceptional power transfer and superior vibration damping.
Smaller size options than most other hybrid bicycles allows you to get the perfect fit and a better ride.
The Flip Drop System allows installation of racks or fenders with ease thanks to a flip-out alloy piece that tucks away into the dropout when not in use
In store purchase only.
- Frame: VFR Double Butted X6 Alloy Disc
- Fork: Valence Mid-Mod Full Carbon - Disc
- Crankset:Shimano Acera FC-T3010 48/36/26T - Black
- Chain: Shimano HG53 9speed
- Wheelset: Shimano CenterLock
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer 30c w/KevlarGuard
- Pedals: Alloy City - Black
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420ST Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD - M370
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-T3000 - Black
- Shifters: Shimano Altus ST-M370 27 speed - Black
- Handlebars: Norco 25mm Riser - Black w/White
- Stem: Norco - Black w/White, 31.8
- Headset: Angular Sealed Cartridge Bearings - Tapered
- Brakes:Shimano BR-M355 Hydraulic w/160mm - Black
- Seatpost: Norco Alloy 27.2mm - Black w/White
- Saddle: Norco Sport - Black
The VFR 3 Forma Disc Bike is available in Blue. Sizes: 13, 14.5, 16, and 18.
Sizing details and Geometry are available on the Norco Bicycles website.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.