Boost your visibility.
The NiteRider Lumina 1200 Boost provides enough light that it can be used in just about all riding conditions, whether it be on the road, on your favorite mountain biking trail, or hand-held in Walk Mode. Specifically designed to meet the needs of riders in all cycling categories, the Lumina™ 1200 Boost features the Boost Mode light setting. Simply double click the power button, giving you the option to operate your light at maximum light output! And utilizing a CREE™ LED at 6000k, means you'll get what most consider to be the best LEDs available on the market today. These high performance LEDs are extremely reliable, with no filament to break or burn out. With the all new custom engineered collimator optics, the Lumina™ 1200 Boost projects a beam pattern that provides a generous widespread and even beam pattern of 1200 brilliant lumens! The high-strength head light body casing is comprised of lightweight aluminum and Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon that is highly durable.
- All new Collimator Lens, distributes a generous even widespread beam pattern.
- Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1200 lumens.
- 5 light levels plus 1 daylight flash mode.
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust- and water-resistant.
- Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount.
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars.
- Helmet mount sold separately.
- IntelliCharge™ reduces charge time in half.
- Low battery indicator.
- Compatible with GoPro K-Edge Light Adapter. Sold separately.
- Lifetime warranty.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 6781
Light Type: Rechargeable
I do a lot of night rides and early morning rides so this light gets used 6 days a week right now. I have used Niterider headlights since 1998. This light makes a buzzing noise and I have to play with the switch sometimes to get it charge.