Small, Lightweight, and Durable
When a puncture strikes just too big and gnarly to seal, the Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug ultimate backup tool that's cleverly stored inside your bar ends. The expanding silica plugs included cover most MTB, road, and gravel handlebar sizes, and the premium CNC Machined Aluminium bar ends are available in 10 anodized colors to match your ride.
Each lightweight and durable set contains everything you need to get back riding when you're stuck battling a hole that's just not sealing: a stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug reamer tool, a variety of different sized tire worms, and a trimming knife. Curious how it all works? Check out the video from Muc-Off on this page.
Supplied as a pair:
- 1 x Stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug/reamer tool
- 1 x knife trimming tool
- Supplied with 5 x thin tire worms, 5 x medium tire worms & 5 x thick tire worms
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum. Anodized in 10 colour options.
- Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter.
- Supplied with 17mm, 19mm and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters
- Screws into bars using a just a 4mm Allen key
- Plugs and Repairs multiple holes that won't seal with just sealant
- Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with a 84mm straight section at the bar end.
- Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm
- Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms)
- Available in 10 anodized colous to match your Muc-Off tubeless valves
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Cool Colorful Ket
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
I purchased this product for my road bike. I love all of the accessories too. I'll fix the flat and be on my way.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
What you need for a road ride.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.