The Milican Smith Roll Top Pack is a minimal backpack designed to make life easier for those that are always on the go. With a simple design and roll-top closure, the Smith offers an 18 liter storage capacity that enables long-distance travel in remote places, yet is still fit for the everyday trip to the office. With fewer seams comes greater durability, and with its Bionic® Canvas construction, the Smith is weatherproof and 30% stronger than regular canvas. Tough, light, and sustainable, the Smith is built to last, with a timeless design and materials that will stand up to the test of time.
- Fully adjustable, padded ergonomic shoulder straps.
- Removable waist and sternum straps for cycling and hiking.
- Easy-access padded laptop sleeve (up to 15”) hidden in back panel.
- External zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring.
- Internal pockets for laptop, tablet, phone, documents and office gear.
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel.
- Dimensions: H 50cm x W 28cm x D 15cm.
- 18 liter storage volume.
- Claimed weight: 850 grams.
What you need for a road ride.