It's a fine time to be hitting the mountain with the easy attainability of high-quality wheels like Mavic's XA Elite 29" Trail Wheel. 25 mm internal-width Maxtal Alloy rims come tubeless-ready and utilize Mavic's ISM4D milling process to remove excess material to keep the weight down. A hookless bead decreases weight even further, while improving traction and tire security in the corners. 2.35" Quest Pro Tire come mounted, featuring a 127 TPI casing and X-Mix dual-compound rubber for excellent grip, speed and ride quality.
In the center, straight-pull, double-butted, bladed steel spokes lace 2-cross front and rear to alloy hubshells that house aluminum axles and QRM sealed-cartridge bearings for smooth rolling, and an ITS-4 freehub utilizes 4 pawls working 2 by 2 as part of Mavic's Instant Transfer System for quick, reliable engagement.
Non-XD models are compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10-speed and Shimano 11-speed cassettes. XD rear wheel is compatible with SRAM 11/12 speed XD cassettes only. 6-bolt rotor mounts.
- 25 mm internal width Maxtal alloy rims
- 6-bolt rotor mounts
- SUP arc-welded rim joint
- ISM4D weight reduction
- Straight-pull, double-butted, bladed steel spokes
- 24 spoke-count front / rear, 2-cross lacing
- 29" x 2.35" Quest Pro X-Mix dual-compound tires
- Alloy hubs with aluminum axles and QRM cartridge bearings
- ITS-4 freehub
- Claimed weights: 815 g / front, 955 g / rear, / 1770 g / total without tires
- Includes: Front and rear hub adapters (non XD wheels), tire sealant (rear wheel), tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape, and quick-release skewers
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.