Intensity Made Easy.
The Cosmic Pro 2018 Road Shoe from Mavic is designed to support intense training and racing so you can push yourself to new limits without feeling the intensity of such an effort in your feet. Equipped with an Energy Frame and light yet stiff Energy Carbon Outsole, this shoe yields a secure foothold and stable base for maximum pedal efficiency and power transfer. The supportive OrthoLite® foam insole and foot-hugging Endofit™ tongue deliver a comfortable, glove-like fit that holds the foot and tongue in place even while climbing or sprinting. Carefully placed laser cut ventilation holes in the malleable synthetic microfiber upper facilitate proper airflow while the Dual Ergo Dial QR retention system ensures micro-adjustable, stable tension that fully releases on-command thanks to its quick release component.
- Energy Carbon Outsole for optimal power transfer.
- Energy Frame ensures secure foothold.
- OrthoLite® foam offers comfort and arch support.
- Dual Mavic Ergo Dial QR micro adjustable retention system.
- Supple synthetic microfiber upper w/ ventilation holes.
- Stabilizing foot-hugging Endofit™ tongue.
- Includes 8mm screws (recommended length for carbon outsoles).
- Compatible with three bolt road cleats and pedals.
Other styles of this product are available.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Not bad stiff sole
Really stiff sole ez for power transfer however the shoes are a bit not wide enough for my feet
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.