The future is now.
The 2019 Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset brings Mavic's UST tubeless technology to their disc-specific version of the Ksyrium Carbon Pro Rim platform. Super light and incredibly responsive, the addition of UST Tubeless technology makes these wheels even faster with less rolling resistance and improved puncture protection. Optimized for use with the day's wider road tires, the internal 19mm width pairs perfectly with the factory-installed 25mm Yksion Pro tire.
Down below, Mavic's alloy hubs house their Instant Drive 360 Freewheel with Center Lock rotor compatibility. 20 aero bladed straight pull spokes front and rear connect the wheelset, providing stiff, responsive riding. Out of the box, both hubs are set up for 12mm through axles, however the wheels are easily convertible to quick release.
The 2019 Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset includes Mavic's tire sealant and sealant syringe, rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360, Tubeless rim tape, front QR adapter, UST valve and accessories, and a user guide.
- Rim Material: 3K carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c (ETRTO: 622x21TC ROAD).
- Tire Type: Clincher, UST Tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 32mm.
- Rim Width: 21mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotors.
- Hubs: Mavic alloy, Instant Drive 360 frewheel.
- Front Axle: 12mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mm thru axle.
- Spokes: Steel straight pull, aero bladed.
- Spoke Nipple: Aluminum, ABS.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
- Claimed Weight: 665g front / 810g rear / 1,475g set.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.