The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Wheelset is a surefire choice for riders looking to balance speed and stability with everyday strength and reliability. They mate 45 mm deep carbon airfoils to 25 mm wide alloy rims for low drag in all conditions and dependable braking performance. Letting you get the most out of this proven design are the front / rear specific Yksion Pro tires. A GripLink model on the front uses a softer compound for increased traction, and the PowerLink at the rear minimizes rolling resistance for even greater speed. Also measuring 25 mm wide, they are optimized for the best aerodynamics with the Cosmic Pro, and their 127 TPI casings ensure you'll be rolling both quickly and smoothly.
Includes quick-release skewers, rim tape, and adjustment wrench. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed cassettes.
- 12K carbon weave
- SUP-welded Maxtal alloy rim
- CNC-machined braking surface
- 25 mm external rim width
- Alloy hubshells and axles
- QRM+ sealed cartridge bearings
- Yksion Pro 25 mm tires
- Straight pull, double-butted, elliptical spokes
- Isopulse rear lacing (radial drive-side, 2X non-drive)
- 16 / 20 front / rear spoke count
- Claimed weights are 735 g / front, 915 g / rear, 1650 g / total without tires
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.