Cleared for takeoff.
The 2019 Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Wheelset offers new-found versatility with its lighter weight, and more affordable price. The Cosmic Pro Carbon rim features Mavic's UST technology, delivering all the benefits of tubeless riding like lower rolling resistance and a smoother ride. At 40mm deep, the Cosmic Pro Carbon minimizes drag for added speed without skimping on performance in crosswinds. At just 1,650g, climbs will breeze by, hopefully bringing a screaming descent with them. Thankfully, the iTgMAX brake track delivers the best braking efficiency found in carbon clinchers, while further reducing weight.
The Mavic 2019 Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Wheelset is part of Mavic's UST Wheel/Tire system, delivered with 700c x 25mm Mavic Yksion Pro UST Tires factory installed. The wheels also include Mavic's tire sealant, sealant syringe, tubeless rim tape, BR301 quick releases, carbon-specific brake pads, and UST valves and accessories.
- Rim Material: 3K carbon fiber with iTgMAX and UST technology.
- Wheel Size: 700c (622x19TC ETRTO).
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless compatible.
- Rim Depth: 40mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Mavic alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Steel aero straight pull.
- Spoke Nipple: Steel, ABS.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 20 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year limited.
- Weight (without tire): 745g front / 905g rear / 1,650g .
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.