Wheels of the future.
The new-and-improved Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset brings Mavic's UST Tubeless technology and a lightweight, aero design for the ultimate in carbon clincher performance. With UST's low rolling resistance and a smoother, more comfortable ride quality, the 40mm deep NACA-inspired rim profile reduces drag and improves crosswind stability. Produced with layers of continuous 3K carbon fiber to achieve a unique one-piece contour straight out of the mold, Mavic's iTgMax technology translates to superior heat management and more consistent braking. Down below, Mavic's hubs feature their lightweight, fast-engaging Instant Drive 360 freewheel system, laced with our patented aero spokes.
The Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset is part of Mavic's wheel-tire system and comes with Mavic's Yksion Pro UST Tires factory installed. Providing a simple, hassle-free tubeless road setup with high rolling efficiency and maximum grip in all weather. Also included is Mavic's tubeless sealant, sealant syringe, tubeless rim tape, BR601 titanium quick releases, multifunction adjustment wrench, carbon brake pads, UST valve, and accessories.
- Rim Material: 3K Carbon Fiber with iTgMax technology.
- Wheel Size: 700c (622x19TC ETRTO).
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 40mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Mavic alloy with Instant Drive 360 freewheel.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Straight pull, aero, double butted.
- Spoke Nipple: Aluminum, ABS.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
- Claimed Weight: 665g front / 825g rear / 1490g set.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.