Mavic's 2019 Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset features a NACA rim profile of 64mm deep and 26mm wide with an airfoil shape that is proven through wind-tunnel testing to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing stability. It's Road Tubeless system with the new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tire reduces friction inside the tire for greater rolling efficiency. The rims are engineered with iTgMax carbon rim technology, and this version is purpose-built for disc brakes. It’s engineered with 24 spokes front and rear for optimal brake torque distribution. The front hub is convertible between a 12mm or 15mm thru-axle, or a quick-release. The rear is 12x142 thru-axle or quick release.
- Rim Material: 3K carbon fibers.
- Wheel Size: 622x19TC Road.
- Tire Type: Yksion Pro UST.
- Rim Depth: 64mm.
- Rim Width: 19 mm (internal), N/A (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Center Lock(R) only.
- Hubs: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear.
- Front Axle: 12mm thru axle; convertible to QR with included adapters.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible.
- Skewers: N/A.
- Spokes: steel; straight pull, aero, double butted.
- Spoke Nipple: aluminum, ABS.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Max. Rider Weight: 120kg (including bike).
- Claimed Weight: 1755g (pair w/ tire).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2-year limited warranty.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.