Designed for lightweight aerodynamic efficiency, the Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset is the quiver-killer do-it-all race wheelset you've always wanted. Spinning up fast and handling reliably, even under crosswinds, the Comete Pro SL also adds in the highly-efficient UST tubeless technology.
With a 64mm deep NACA rim profile, the Comete slices through the wind with aerodynamic ease, and when paired with the included 25mm wide Yksion Pro UST tires, the rim-tire interface becomes as streamlined as the rim itself. The wide, rounded shape of the rim enables it to not be saved for no-wind days, the more blunt profile of the Comete cuts through head and crosswinds all the same for stable, responsive handling even on exposed descents. With the inclusion of the UST Tubeless technology, the rims and included Yksion Pro UST tires are ready to give you the cloudlike comfort that only tubeless riding can offer.
Down below, the lightweight alloy QR and QR+ hubs attatch to the lightweight carbon fiber rims by 18 front / 20 rear aero steel spokes. Designed for instantaneous engagement that enables explosive sprinters to pull away, or hill-defying climbers to separate themselves, the Comete Pro SL wheels utilize Mavic's ID 360 freewheel system for lightweight, responsive engagement.
- 64mm deep NACA airfoil rim profile performs well even in crosswinds.
- Lightweight 3K carbon fiber rim is lightweight for stiff, responsive riding.
- iTgMAX technology in brake track sustains high heat and brakes well wet or dry.
- UST Tubeless-ready technology.
- 18 front / 20 rear aero-bladed steel spokes.
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology, convertible to SRAM XD with optional driver body.
- Rear & front axle quick release only.
- Claimed weight: 740g front / 895g rear / 1635g wheelset.
- Includes: Mavic sealant, tubeless rim tape, multifunction adjustment wrench, carbon brake pads, UST Valve and accessories, BR601 quick releases.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.