Set yourself free.
If you're like us, you come alive once you get out on two wheels. Whether it's a ride with friends or a 10-mile climb, there's just something about pedaling your way through the world that fills you with that childlike wonder. You'll get that same liberating sensation when you zip into this Thrive Print jersey from Machines For Freedom, constructed from high-quality European fabrics that are as comfortable as they are technical.
Designed by women for women, you can be confident that this jersey is more than just a pretty package. Fitting true to size, this jersey manages to provide excellent compression without feeling restrictive. Sitting close to the skin, the jersey wicks perspiration and moisture away from the skin and into the air to help you feel as cool as you look. Mesh underarm panels help vent out the heat while you're digging deep for yet another interval. White fabric is well regarded as the best color to wear in the heat due to its heat reflectivity, but Machines For Freedom took that a step further and finished the jersey with coldblack® technology. Out back you'll find three pockets with a middle pocket large enough for a rolled up jacket or vest, and an additional zippered moisture-resistant side pocket for a smartphone, wallet, or keys.
- Bright, bold geometric print stands out from the pack.
- Top quality self-locking zipper for a great fit.
- Coldblack® treatment reflects heat, lowering surface temperature even in dark fabrics.
- SPF 50+.
- Zippered moisture-resistant side pocket for phone, keys, or wallet.
- 3 rear pockets with larger middle pocket designed for a rolled jacket, vest, or other large items.