Fast Transitions & An Even Faster Shoe
Louis Garneau's Women's X-Speed XZ Tri Shoe fits both SPD or standard road bike pedals. No matter your fit, Garneau's X-Comfort Zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. A wide foot entry makes it easy to perform those first hop-on-the-bike transitions, and 2 hook-and-loop straps help to attach your feet and start pedaling in no time. A breathable and ventilated insole takes care of getting your feet dry after the swim and keeping them that way until you hit the run, on your way to reaching your triathlon goals.
- Integrated X-Comfort Zone technology
- Ergonomic heel tether for easy on/off transitions
- Double hook-and-loop straps
- Breathable and ventilated insole
- 2 or 3 bolt compatible
- Compatible with SPD or SPD-SL cleat system
- Extremely well-ventilated, quick-drying upper
- Ergo-Air Stream injected sole for stiffness
- Available in Salvia Purple colorway
- Sizing: 37-41
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.