Receiving an update for 2018, the new-and-improved Louis Garneau Women's Nova 2 Cycling Vest still provides the same versatile protection you've come to love, just in a sleeker package. Blending two of their technical fabrics, Louis Garneau targeted breathability with wind- and water-blocking protection. The full-length zipper allows for quick donning and doffing, and the vest packs down small enough to easily be stored in a jersey pocket in case you find the riding conditions more pleasant than you expected.
- Featuring a blend of technical fabrics, this vest optimizes breathable protection.
- Diamond Air 2.0 Fabric is light, breathable, water and wind-repellent.
- AirFit Mesh is a semi-opaque lightweight mesh, providing comfort, flexibility, and moisture control.
- Elastic hem.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap and zipper garage.
- 1 rear pocket.
- Stretch reflective trim at arm openings.
- HiViz360 for 360º visibility in low-light conditions.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
total thumbs up, love the rear pocket, true to size
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Cycling, wish it had more reflective tape (i added some) and the rear pocket was a little larger, but perfect for me
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
What you need for a road ride.