Spin in comfort.
Whether the weather outside is frightful, or spinning is just a central part of your cardio routine, the Actifly's lightweight mesh-dominated upper keeps feet cool, the Actifly is purpose-built to keep your feet cool and comfortable. When you're hitting the trainer in front of the TV blasting out mile after mile without the benefit of the wind cooling you down, you quickly get soaked in sweat. Luckily, the Actifly features a upper that's dominated by mesh ventilation panels, and features large intake vents in the bottom to keep air flowing through the shoe, cooling your feet while you work. With dual hook-and-loop straps, the Actifly fits easily and comfortably, while the nylon-injected fiberglass outsole provides the optimal amount of torsional stiffness for efficient pedaling. Inside the shoe, Louis Garneau utilized their most breathable insole, complemented by multiple generous intake vents in the outsole to take the comfort to the next level.
Because every indoor cycling setup is a little bit different, the Louis Garneau Women's Actifly Indoor Cycling Shoe includes a steel insert to make this shoe compatible with both 2- or 3-bolt cleats.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper with provides comfort, breathability and quick drying.
- Dual-strap hook-and-loop closure for easy adjustment when spinning.
- Patented injected nylon fiberglass sole is extremely ventilated.
- Compatible with both 2- and 3-bolt cleats (steel insert included).
- Claimed weight: 280 grams.
Sidi cycling shoes for all sizes of feet and all types of riding.