The Wind Headband from Louis Garneau is a bit thicker than other cycling headbands yet it still comfortably fits beneath a helmet and conveniently packs down small enough to fit in a jersey pocket. It's stretchy and warm yet breathable so it keeps the ears and forehead warm without overheating.
Features & Specs:
- Windproof and water repellant.
- Insulated yet breathable.
- Fits comfortably beneath a helmet.
- 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell Supra WindDry fabric.
- Packs down into compact size.
- Ponytail opening.
- Reflective logo.