Look's X-Track Race MTB Pedals features mud-shedding geometry, a spindle with a double-weather-resistant seal, an impressive power to weight ration, lateral contact supports, and adjustable tension.
Features & Specs:
- Weather resistant spindle.
- Lateral contact support.
- Composite body.
- Chromoly + spindle.
- Compatible with SPD cleats.
- Tension: 6 to 14.
- Float: 6ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°.
- Platform area: 515 mmÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â².
- Platform width: 60mm.
- Stack height + cleats: 16,8mm (10,7 + 6,1mm).
- Weight - pedal: 182g.
- Weight - pair + cleats: 415g.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.