Ideal for the enduro rider.
The Look X-TRACK EN-RAGE+ is a sturdy pedal to accompany you on your favorite trails. The forged aluminum body is designed to resist the extreme conditions of trail riding. The 665mm2 contact area is perfect for riders looking for a comfortable width that offers security but also a surface contact-to-weight ratio which remains unparalleled on the MTB pedal market.
The EN-RAGE+ takes the normal EN-RAGE pedals and adds grip pins, a wider platform and a ribbed pedal body. The plus model is ideal for enudro riders, and is designed to be strong and reliable, even if the rider isn't clipped in.
- An impressively wide contact area, even if your foot is not yet clipped in
- Consistent and durable clip in experience in all conditions thanks to the large areas of the pedal body
- A highly-reliable SPD mechanism no matter how extreme the conditions
- The Look X-Track En-Rage+ MTB Pedals include X-Track cleats and are compatible with 2-bolt mountain bike shoes.
- Cross-compatible with Shimano SPD cleats
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Yet to use, pending the frozen thaw temps. They LOOK fabulous
0 of 7 customers found this review helpful.
Will be used on my MTB for racing and training
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.