This reliable, durable pedal is the perfect entry point into the world of clipless road riding. Featuring a simple retention mechanism, the Keo Classic 3 offers an adjustable entry/release tension to cater the pedal to your needs and preferences. With its 400 mm2 surface area, these pedals provide excellent pedaling stability.
- Body material: Composite.
- Axle material: Chromoly.
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge.
- Float: 8 to 12 adjustable spring.
- Claimed weight: 140 grams (348g per pair with cleats and screws).
- Includes a pair of grey (4.5ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âº float) Keo Grip cleats and mounting screws.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Nice pedals light weight
0 of 7 customers found this review helpful.
Decent pedals hope they last awhile.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.