Stay on track.
The Look X-Track MTB Pedals is new for 2018, featuring a durable, heavy-duty mechanism that offers better retention for consistent, reliable performance. Its chromoly spindle, equipped with a double weather-resistant seal, has been improved to withstand even the worst conditions one may encounter during rides.
- Lightweight mountain bike pedal designed for secure pedaling.
- Pedal mechanism's geometry is designed to work regardless of conditions.
- Pedal body optimized for best power-to-weight ratio.
- Lateral Contact Support guides foot into pedal mechanism.
- Adjustable tension allows the pedal's entry/exit to be personalized.
- Alloy body.
- Chromoly spindle.
- Float: 6 degrees.
- Weight: 195g per pedal, 440g (pair with cleats).
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.