Like A Hot Knife Through Butter.
With an aerodynamic profile, power-optimized platform and spindle, and interchangeable carbon blades, Look’s 2018 Keo Blade Carbon Pedals will help you slice through wind like a hot knife through butter. Their carbon fiber body is lightweight and stiff, featuring an expansive contact platform with 700 mm² of surface area and a 76mm-wide stainless steel plate. The titanium spindle is oversized, passes through internal roller and needle bearings, and sits directly beneath the platform. The pedals’ underside feature interchangeable carbon fiber blades that allow custom tension regulation. According to Look, the combination of these features delivers approximately 2 additional watts at 100rpm. For even greater longevity, the redesigned end cap delivers a 120% increase in water resistance.
The Keo Blade Carbon Pedals include 2 sets of carbon blades, 1 pair of cleats, and screws.
Features & Specs:
- Carbon body & Chromoly Steel spindle.
- 700 mm² of platform surface area.
- 67mm-wide stainless steel contact plate.
- Increased weather resistance.
- Threading: 9/16 x 20mm.
- Bearings: 1 roller, 1 needle.
- Stack height 14.8mm.
- Spindle / arm length: 53mm.
- Width: 67mm.
- Weight: 110g; (288 gr per pair with cleats and screws).
- Tension: Installed with “12” blades; includes additional “16” blades.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.