Look’s 2018 Keo 2 Max Carbon Pedals are lightweight and slim performance road pedals with an expanded contact surface that measures 60mm wide, amounting to a 25% increase in usable surface area. These pedals also feature improved congruity between the stainless-steel plate and cleat, delivering greater foot stability, comfort, and power transfer. The Chromoly+ steel axle features an inner ball bearing and needle roller bearing to better sustain and distribute load. Includes cleats and screws.
- Body: Carbon.
- Axle: Chromoly+.
- Pedal stack height + cleats: 17.3 mm.
- Contact surface area: 500 mm².
- Float: 8 or 12 degrees, adjustable spring.
- Cleats: Keo Grip.
- Pedal weight: 125g (312g per pair w/ cleats & screws).
- Includes: 2 pedals, 1 pair of grey Keo Grip cleats, screws.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.