Light and Motion's Vya Pro TL Rear Light offers robust safety and user-experience features with its bright 100-lumen output, rider visibility-enhancing Safe Pulse technology, amber side lighting, and motion sensing Smart Sensor technology that automatically turns the light on when in motion and off when still or removed from the included seat post mount. It's lengthy 6-hour run time and snappy 2-hour charge time makes this light a great choice for early morning and evening riders, whether you're commuting, training, or horsing around.
Features & Specs:
- Bright 100-lumen output.
- SafePulse maximizes visibility enhancing drivers' depth perception of rider.
- Smart sensor technology automatically turns on Vya when inserted into mount.
- Auto-off when bike stays still or light is removed from mount.
- Amber side lighting increases visibility at intersections.
- USB Mount Receptor provides secure attachment and easy removal.
- FL-1 Certified for waterproofness, impact resistance, and run-time.
- Made of bio-renewable material.
- Direct USB charging - no cables.
- Vya Seat Post Mount included.
- Runtime: 6 hours.
- Charge time: 2 hours.
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.8".
- Weight: 30g.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Safe, Bright, Small, Simple
1 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
A fantastic little light. I cant believe how bright it is for being so small. It's lived on my bike ever since I got it.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.