Brighten up your commute.
Whether you've got early mornings that turn into late nights, or you just want to be able to hit up some singletrack on your way home after work, the Light and Motion Urban 500 Commuter Combo Light Set has your back. Designed to provide urban cyclists reliable protective visibility both day and night, this set includes the Light and Motion Urban 500 front light and offers a choice between the brand new revolutionary Vibe smart tail light, or the Viz 180 tail light.
Featuring an FL-1 certified 500-lumen CREE LED light, the Urban 500 front light provides 4 light modes and amber side lighting for 360º of visibility. Lasting up to 12 hours on a single charge, this light is designed to be visible, versatile, and reliable. Of course, as with the rest of the Urban light lineup, the Urban 500 features a fully waterproof design for all-weather riding.
Rounding out the light set, the Viz 180 Micro tail light uses FL-1 certified CREE LEDs to provide 25 lumens of high-output red light, complemented by the dedicated amber sidelights. Smartly featured, the Viz 180 Micro includes 4 light modes including a Paceline mode which turns off the blinding red light while maintaining the amber side lights, keeping your riding group happy and safe at the same time.
With their brand new Vibe tail light, Light and Motion incorporated smart technology to provide effortless, powerful safety in an ultra-compact package. With a convenient waterproof, bio-renewable construction, the Vibe includes Smart sensor technology to sense when you are in motion, automatically turning the light on or off if it is inserted into its mount. With 50 lumens of output and amber side lighting, the Vibe provides safety-enhancing illumination to your commute.
The Light and Motion Urban 500 Commuter Combo Light Set includes the Urban 500 Headlight, either the Vibe Tail Light or the Vis 180 Micro Tail Light, Quick Release Handlebar Mount, Seat Post Mount, and Micro USB Charging Cable.
Urban 500 Features:
- Four light modes: High, Medium, Low, Pulse.
- Lumens: High – 500, Medium – 250, Low – 125, Pulse – 125.
- Run time: High – 1.5 hours, Medium – 3 hrs, Low – 6 hrs, Pulse – 12 hrs.
- Charge Time: 4.5 hours.
- Weight: 121 grams.
- 50 lumen output with variable SafePulse beam, optimized for visibility day and night.
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vibe on when in mount.
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount.
- Run time: 6 hours.
- Direct USB charging system fully charges the Vibe in just 2 hours.
- Water resistant.
- Weight: 30grams.
Viz 180 Micro Features:
- Four light modes: High, Medium, Low, Paceline.
- Lumens: High (pulse) – 25, Med (Solid) – 25, Low (pulse) – 13, Paceline – 3.
- Run time: High – 3 hours, Medium – 2.25 hrs, Low – 6 hrs, Paceline – 10 hrs.
- Charge time: 2.5 hours.
- Water resistant.
- Weight: 102 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
LIghting the Way
Upgraded the front and rear lighting for the coming season. There is no substitute for being seen. The rear light, in particular, is always on so visiblilty in daylight conditions is a big concern. The Urban 500 combines incredibly bright LED lighting with USB recharge capability. Battery life is excellent. We chose the Urban 500 not just based on price, but also quality. Solid units.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.