Let there be light!
With the Lezyne Hecto Drive 400XL, you get a high-output 400 lumen LED light in a barspace-conserving design. Featuring a versatile handlebar strap that will mount to round bars, aero bars, or anything in between, the Hecto Drive will be your constant illuminating companion. With 8 different light modes to choose from, and Mode Memory® technology, the Hecto will ensure that your favorite mode is always first. Providing up to 12 hours and 30 minutes on a single charge, recharging is easy thanks to the cord-free USB stick.
Lumens / Battery Life:
- Blast: 400 Lumens / 1 Hour.
- Enduro: 150 Lumens / 2 Hours.
- Economy: 75 Lumens / 4 Hours.
- Femto: 15 Lumens / 18 Hours.
- Flash 1: 50 Lumens / 11 Hours 15 Minutes.
- Flash 2: 50 Lumens / 11 Hours 15 Minutes.
- Day Flash: 400 Lumens / 5 Hours 45 Minutes.
- Pulse: 50 Lumens / 12 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Weather-resistant CNC-machined alloy body stands up to passing showers or storms.
- MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) Optics optimizes beam efficiency with built-in side visibility.
- Cable-free USB Stick recharging.
- Recharge time: 2 hours.
- Claimed weight: 100 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Solid, versatile commuter light.
by Ted P
This is a great little commuter light, I'd even say I wouldn't hesitate to use as a backup light for mountain bike night-riding. Battery life has been awesome so far, exceeding manufacturer stated run times. It's nice to not need a charging cable, just plug this into a USB. I use it almost daily to ride to work and back. My only major complaint is that the rubber strap is maxed out on my normal-radius road handlebars and I fear it will wear out fairly quickly, the strap is replaceable but definitely an OEM part needed.
daylight flash mode
- short-ish strap
- strap life (concern, not demonstrated)
- mode-cycling (so many modes can make it annoying to cycle through if you miss one!)
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.