Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
For those that love steel, Kona's 2019 Rove ST Gravel Bike will rightfully near the top of your list. The Rove ST runs on WTB Asym i23 TCS 650b wheels that are tubeless ready right out of the box. A SRAM Rival 1 drivetrain and flat mount disc fork round out a killer value.
- Frame: Kona Butted Cromoly.
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc.
- Headset: FSA TH848.
- Shifters: SRAM Rival 1.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 1.
- Crankset: SRAM S350, 40t X-Sync.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP 68mm.
- Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11-42t 11spd.
- Chain: SRAM PC1110.
- Brakeset: TRP Spyre C Flat Mount, TRP 160mm/160mm.
- Handlebar: Kona Road.
- Stem: Kona Road.
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp.
- Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm.
- Wheelset: WTB Asym i23 TCS.
- Rims: WTB Asym i23 TCS.
- Hubs: Formula.
- Spokes: Stainless Black 14g.
- Axles: 100x12mm (front), 142x12 (rear).
- Tires: WTB Byway Road Plus TCS 650x47c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year limited on complete bike; liftime limited on frame.