Supercharge Your Gravel Bike
Ready to upgrade your SRAM XPLR's drivetrain performance from stock? Kogel Pulley Wheels For SRAM AXS XPLR reduce chain articulation and friction, and they won't wear out or break like like stock plastic pulleys. Plus, they built with Kogel's legendary ceramic bearings! What more could you ask for!
These 12/14-tooth pulleys come stock with Kogel's cross seal for optimal balance of durability and ceramic efficiency, especially for an off-road focused bike.
Pulleys are compatible with SRAM Red, Force and Rival XPLR rear derailleurs.
Looking to upgrade or replace worn-out pulleys? Stock pulleys on most derailleurs are made of plastic, which makes them susceptible to flex and premature wear. Upgrading to Kogel oversized ceramic pulleys will reduce drive train friction, improve shifting accuracy and save you from making trips to the shop to replace worn out pulleys.
Here's what makes these pulleys awesome:
- Larger pulleys reduce chain deflection... a fancy way of saying "lower friction"
- Larger pulleys mean slower rotating bearings. (yet another way of saying "lower friction")
- Bomb-Proof stiffness for snappy shifting
- 7075 Aluminum for longer life than stock plastic pulleys
Plus, Kogel Derailleur Pulleys are:
- Easy to install on your existing derailleur cage
- Made with high-quality materials designed to resist wear
- Covered by their two year, Guaranteed Performance Warranty on the bearings
- Standard "cross" seals for optimal balance of durability and ceramic efficiency
- Oversized pulleys with the highest tooth count that will fit on your stock cage, because size matters.
- Easy installation, simply replace the stock pulleys on your derailleur.
- Serviceable bearings and seal kits so you can keep your drive train running smoothly
- Top-tier grade 3 ceramic balls for the best ball quality you can get (Ball grade rates the roundness of the ball)
- ABEC 5 bearing tolerance for the best support in a cycling application
- Hardened steel races that won't deform over time
- 2-year Guaranteed Performance Warranty on the bearings, so you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Black - 12/14t, Cross Seal
Mfg PartNum: PUL-1214-XPLR-C
Gold - 12/14t, Cross Seal
Mfg PartNum: PUL-1214-XPLR-C-GOLD
Raw - 12/14t, Cross Seal
Mfg PartNum: PUL-1214-XPLR-C-RAW
Articles will open in new tab.