Lil' Cobber. Big Lumens.
Lil' Cobber produces an incredible 330° of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 110 lumens this Lil' Cobber is seriously bright.
The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using Knog's Modemaker software.
- Light Modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed.
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- Charge Time: 5.5 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Aero Mount also included.
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Accessories Included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Dimensions: H:32mm x W:33mm
Weight: 22 g
Light Type: Rechargeable
I have several knot Lil Cobber rear lights and one big cobber. Then I decided to get one front light.
The small ones all have one similar issue, it is hard to find the exact correct position to mount on. However the big cobber does not have this issue at all. The big one has more room and more clearance when mounting.
I lost 2 of my Lil Cobbers because I did not pay attention to the mounting. But if you mount it correctly, it will not fell for pavement.
But I kept purchasing them, because I like the 330 degree light. And it can fit my aero bike rear bar. And it is bright enough to do everything.