Stay safe. Stay seen.
The Knog Big Cobber Light Twinpack includes both the front and the rear, giving you superb visibility. Big Cobber produces an incredible 330° of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 470 lumens up front and 270 lumens in the rear, these Big Cobbers are seriously bright.
The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using Knog's Modemaker software.
- Light Modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed.
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- Charge Time: 5.5 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Aero Mount also included.
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Accessories Included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great light, useless mount
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
I love these lights, they're bright with great patterns, and the battery lasts a long time. If only I could get them mounted on my bike. The mount is made from rigid plastic, and the USB connector for the light slots into the mount rendering it even more inflexible. The light attaches to the mount by two extremely brittle plastic fins that break off extremely easily while you're trying to mount the light. Terrific light, terrible housing.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.