Kinetic's R1 Direct Drive Trainer is an interactive smart trainer that allows your bike to move naturally via patented Rock and Roll technology. The app-controlled R1 electronic trainer with its massive flywheel and quiet, direct-drive operation, immerse riders in a world of real-feel virtual training. The app-controlled, interactive resistance pairs to apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest, and FulGaz via ANT+TM, ANT+TM FE-C, and Bluetooth FTMS on connected smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Features & Specs:
- Smart direct drive trainer.
- Rock and Roll natural movement technology.
- Folding legs and ergonomic transport handle.
- Compatible with 130mm & 135mm QR hubs, 142mm &148mm (Boost) thru axles.
- Maximum slope: 20%.
- Maximum resistance: 2000 watts.
- Accuracy +/- 3%.
- Tool-free freehub body swap.
- Free 6-month Smart subscription for Kinetic Fit power-training app.
- Compatible with iOS/Android/Mac OS/Windows.
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, two-year warranty on power unit.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Comfortable, capable and at a great price
Works great with Zwift, good road feel, and really easy setup. Much more comfortable hours in the saddle with the flexible movement - just make sure you combine with the Kinect front wheel stand.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.