Like a kat out of hell.
The Kenda Hellkat Pro Mountain Bike Tire offers superior traction combined with serious strength. Developed and tested by World Cup downhill UR Racing team riders, this tire is unapologetically gravity-oriented. Featuring Kenda's Advanced Gravity Casing, the Hellkat delivers unrivaled puncture and slashing protection. An optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking.
- Durable, fast-rolling downhill tire developed and tested by World Cup UR Racing team riders.
- Tread pattern optimized for performance across a wide range of conditions.
- Advanced Gravity Casing features three pieces of KVS help prevent cuts and punctures.
- RSR evolution features new RSR dual layer compound for better control and long tread life.
- Tubeless ready.
- Tire Size: 29 Inch.
- Available widths: 2.4", 2.6".
- TPI: 120.
- PSI 30.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.