Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Air flow optimized.
Designed for the maximum in ventilation with a lightweight construction, the Valegro features Kask's HyVent technology. Designed in cooperation with Team SKY, the polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined for the ultimate in terms of thermo-cooling ventilation performance. With 37 ventilation holes, you can be sure to keep a cool head while putting in some intervals or chasing down the break. Inside, a 5mm layer of tri-dimensional padding features antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating, and moisture wicking properties, complimented by Resistex Carbon. Of course, Kask is known for its luxuriously comfortable touches, and the Valegro is no different. With an eco-leather chin strap is comfortable to wear all day long, while the Octo Fit retention system's rubberized dial makes for quick, precise fit adjustments.
- Lightweight, ultra-ventilated road helmet designed for maximum breathability on raceday.
- HyVent technologies structure and design of the shell implement the air flow.
- 37 vents provide limitless breathability.
- 3D Dry padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating, and moisture wicking.
- Octo Fit retention system offers a precise fit that's easy to dial in with a rubberised micro dial.
- Eco-leather chinstrap offers chafe-free comfort.
- Claimed weight: 180 grams (size Small).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Beautiful design and functional!
I used to wear a Giro Synthe helmet but got tired of the design and it sat a tad too high for my liking. This helmet has very similar features to the Giro and more ventilation for those hot days. A solid 5 stars for this helmet!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.