The Jagwire Road Elite Link Shift Kit is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. Available in Black, Red, Silver, Gold, or Blue—it’s designed to enhance your performance and appearance.
So, why is it better than traditional housing? It’s compressionless, which means precision shifting. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It’s also much lighter than traditional linear strand housing, while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you’ve got the best of performance and style.
- Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility.
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple.
- 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings.
- Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction.
- Aluminum housing designed to resist kinking or rusting.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.