The missing link(s).
The Jagwire Road Elite Link Brake Kit provides the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks.
So, why is it better than traditional housing? It’s compressionless, which means better braking performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It’s also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with our Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you’ve got the best of performance and style.
- Compressionless link housing gives crisp brake lever feel with extreme flexibility.
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple.
- 50% lighter than traditional coiled steel brake housings; 30% lighter than Kevlar® brake housings.
- Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction.
- Aluminum housing won’t kink or rust.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Light, smooth and powerful
These are expensive cables no doubt, but they're effectively a buy once product because the sealed lubrication keeps them lasting a long long time. Performance is absolutely top notch in terms of low cable friction, good modulation and slippery smoothness. You'll also lose a good chunk of grams with these if you're coming from traditional housing. All said and done, they're absolutely worth the cost premium.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.