Pro Dropper Seatpost Cable Kit
If you have purchased a new mountain bike within the past few years, the odds are that it has come with a dropper post. Dropper posts dramatically add control and comfort to the mountain biking experience, but they sure can be a pain to install. Not only that, but the tight bends that the standard shift cable has to endure through the frame to get to the post can make lots of friction that hinder the function of your dropper
Luckily for us mountain bikers, Jagwire has introduced the Dropper Cable Kit. This kit comes with the cable, housing, slick-lube, and even heat-shrink shims to for use at the clamp for universal compatibility. The FLEX-SL housing is designed to bend and will last much longer. The slick-lube dramatically reduces friction inside the housing and further lengthens the life of the whole system.
- Dropper-post compatible only
- Easier installation
- Pro Polished cables combined with improved Slick-Lube housing liners offer enhanced remote lever feel and long-lasting performance
- Kits include all the parts and enough housing to install with either internally or externally routed seatposts
- Better actuation
- Flexible housing construction improves performance with internal routing and tight housing bends
- 1700mm FLEX-SL Dropper Housing
- 2000mm Pro Polished Dropper Inner Cable
- Sealed Alloy End Caps
- Lined Alloy End Caps
- Heat-Shrink Shim
- Cable Tip
- 5G Tube Top
- Rotating Hook
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.