Let off some steam.
Designed to enhance braking performance through improved heat management and superior heat dissipation, the Jagwire Elite CR1 Vented Disc Brake Rotor is a lightweight, high-performance rotor. Featuring a 3-piece design, the CR1's key feature are the 6 aluminum cooling fins, designed to pull heat away from the braking surface and out into the air. A vented stainless steel braking surface attaches to an aluminum spider designed for 6-bolt disc hub compatibility.
The Jagwire Elite CR1 Vented Disc Brake Rotor is not compatible with calipers that use pads that extend below the caliper body. Examples include the Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1.
- High-quality, stainless steel machined braking surface ensures consistent stopping power and superior modulation.
- The spider design ensures compatibility with 6-bolt designs.
- Stainless steel braking surfaces with aluminum cooling fins designed to pull heat away.
- Available sizes: 160mm, 180mm.
- Claimed weight: 117g (160mm), 146g (180mm).
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.