Ultra Lightweight, Ultra Useful.
Part of an ultra-light series, the UltraFlask from HydraPak is so light, you might forget you brought it. Weighing in at just over an ounce, it's optimal hydration no matter what kind of runner or rider you are. From the trailhead to the truck bed, you'll be glad to have some truly refreshing water to get you through just about any adventure.
The pliable material conforms to most pockets, shrinks as you drink to minimize water movement, and can be used with or without the tube. The bite valve delivers a powerful flow of water that auto-seals after every sip to eliminate those annoying drips. A large 42mm opening allows you to fill this bottle with ice or your favorite drink mix without any hassle. Made from abrasion-resistant TPU with RF welded seams, you can count on this bottle's durability to keep you hydrated on any excursion.
The HydraPak UltraFlask fits easily in most hydration vests, pockets, or bottle cages. It also includes two cap sets for added convenience. One has a removable bite valve mounted directly to the cap while the other has an adjustable drink tube that can be cut to a custom length. Adventure is out there, prepare for the journey with the water bottle that keeps you coming back for more.
- Available in two sizes: 500ml/17oz and 600ml/20oz
- Soft material conforms to any pocket for a comfortable carrying experience
- Flexible design shrinks as you drink, reducing water movement on the run
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Includes two cap sets for your customization
- Large 42mm opening lets you fill easily with ice and drink mixes
- Ultra-durable TPU and RF welded seams resist abrasion and add elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60°C / 140°F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA and PVC free
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.