Refill In a Flash
Make sure to keep hydrated wherever the adventure takes you. The HydraPak Skyflask Speed is perfect for trail runners and mountain bikers alike. It is ideal to put water and carry it in your hand or your bottle cage. Because it is foldable and includes an adjustable handle. The type of spout is bitten to avoid dripping and you also have a cap available that opens by levering to be able to uncover and drink faster.
You can fill this flexible bottle with isotonic drink, water, gel — whatever fuels you. In addition, it is made of a soft material designed to be carried in the palm of your hand or your pocket. The Skyflask Speed stands out for its lightness and folding since it can be integrated into a variety of hydration packs, vests for runners, or belts for training. Made of very light TPU material this high-quality water bottle is ultralight and ready to go.
The high-flow nozzle makes loading liquid for long runs faster with an aperture of 42 mm. The Skyflask Speed can be frozen or filled with hot water (maximum temperature 60°C / 140°F). It is reusable as many times as you want while also easily washable in the dishwasher, making it the ultimate hydration system.
- Holds 350ml/12oz of water
- Cap can be opened without unscrewing to fill the bottle faster
- Insulated design keeps your water or drink mix hot or cold longer
- Lightweight and ultra-durable TPU / HDPE / Silicone / Polyester
- Easily adjustable strap to put your hand and hold the flexible bottle
- 42mm opening designed to add ice and your mixes
- Bite valve and self-sealing when you stop drinking to eliminate drips
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA and PVC free
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.