The Bottle Of The Future
The HydraPak Skyflask™ IT Speed is an insulated water bottle featuring IsoBound™ technology. This water bottle is engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard flask.
Isobound™ insulation prevents heat transfer from the user to the hydration, the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities. An adjustable hand strap is the ideal hand-held solution for running, as this strap cinches down to fit different hand sizes with ease. The SpeedFill™ cap flips open for fast refills and snaps closed for a spill-proof seal, providing effective hydration when you need it most. The large 42mm opening makes cleaning easy, allowing you to also put ice and drink mixes in your water so you can enjoy what you drink.
The Skyflask™ IT Speed from Hydrapak will change the way you hydrate. The four-layer design allows for more structure in your hydration habits. The compressible build will even shrink as you drink, which reduces water movement and stores easily in your pocket when empty for hands-free enjoyment. With the abrasion-resistant TPU construction, this water bottle is ultra-durable with RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity no matter where your adventure takes you.
- 10oz / 300ml capacity
- Isobound™ Insulation prevents heat transfer
- Adjustable strap cinches down to fit different hand sizes
- SpeedFill™ cap provides a spill-proof seal
- Four-layer design provides users with more structure
- Compressible design shrinks as you drink, reducing water movement
- Soft material conforms to your hand
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating drips
- Large standard 42mm opening lets you fill with ice and drink mixes
- Ultra-durable TPU & RF welded seams for elasticity and abrasion resistance
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60°C / 140°F), 100% BPA & PVC free
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.