Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Limited Edition Stealth
The fastest wheel HED has created yet, now comes in an extremely limited, super sleek raw carbon look.
HED has taken their time to engineer their full-carbon clincher wheelset and the wait was well worth it. Taking countless hours to test rims, tires, tubes, various types of carbon and resin combinations, HED has uncovered the fastest, safest and most reliable wheelset with an all-new shape.
The Vanquish rims are Minnesota-made with a 30mm external width and 21mm internal. With no aerodynamic penalty, this wheelset will readily take 23-28mm tires, allowing you to optimize comfort and speed on gravel and endurance rides.
HED Vanquish 4 Rim
- Engineered, manufactured and built in Roseville, Minnesota USA
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Proven Design
- 21mm internal width/30mm external width/40mm deep
- Tubeless Ready
- FC10 Carbon
Chris King Hubs
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Available with Shimano/Sram HG or Sram XDR driveshell
- 100mm x 12mm Front and 142mm x 12mm Thru Axle Rear
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with their R45 Hub Service Tool
- 24h count
- Lockring is sold separately and is required for rotor installation
- Sapim CX-Ray Spokes
- 270mm/272mm front and rear
- Weight 1595g
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.