Superior Recovery, No Animal Products
Just like original Tissue Rejuvenator, Hammer Vegan Tissue Rejuvenator reduces inflammation, soreness, and pain. The powerful two-part formula simultaneously helps rebuild joint, tendon, and soft tissue, while soothing aches and pains. This incredible formula is slightly modified from the original to make it suitable for vegan diets, while maintaining the potent, reliable relief that makes Tissue Rejuvenator a perennial best-seller.
Take 2 capsules, twice daily if you have only occasionally experienced discomfort, aches, etc. For post-injury therapy take 2–8 capsules daily, divided into two or three doses for 4–6 weeks, then reduce to 4 capsules daily. For chronic discomfort and advanced joint degeneration, take 4 capsules or more daily. The effects of Tissue Rejuvenator are cumulative. Consistent use is vital to achieving the best results.
Every Hammer Nutrition supplement is 3rd party tested in compliance with the FDA's regulations, 21 CFR Part 111 – Dietary Supplements. All the raw materials for each supplement produced are tested for purity, strength, identity, and integrity. In addition to raw material testing, every Hammer Nutrition supplement is also tested in every stage of production—blending, encapsulation / powder-filling, packaging components and finished goods—before being released for distribution.
- Targets soreness and irritation
- Optimizes mobility and flexibility
- Maximizes and improves recovery
- Made in the USA
- 120 Capsules
- GreenGrown® Glucosamine Sulfate – A 100% vegan source glucosamine, derived from GMO-free corn.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – An organic form of sulfur found in a wide variety of plants.
- Boswellia Serrata – A tree native to India, Africa, and the Arabian Peninsula.
- Horsetail Leaf – A plant source of the trace mineral silica.
- Devil's Claw – An herb native to southern Africa.
- Yucca Root – The root of a shrub native to South America. Also known as cassava root.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract – A perennial plant of the ginger family, and the spice that gives curry its yellow color.
- Hyaluronic acid – A type of carbohydrate (mucopolysaccharides, a.k.a. glycosaminoglycans).
- Quercetin – A bioflavonoid found in onions, apples, leafy vegetables, and other plants.
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend (peptidase, bromelain, papain, amylase, lipase, cellulase, and phytase) – A blend of digestive enzymes.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.