Everything that makes Recoverite Hammer's best-selling product — formulated to fit a vegan diet! Just like the original, Vegan Recoverite offers a 3:1 ratio of complex carbohydrate to complete protein, specifically designed to jump-start the recovery process. This new formula’s plant-based protein will help you maximize your gains, regardless of dietary preferences.
It tastes great, mixes easily, and includes the same ideal electrolyte profile and amino acid supplementation that Recoverite fans have relied on for years. Recovery matters. Do it right with Vegan Recoverite — the simple and effective solution for all!
- Organic Maltodextrin (From Tapioca) – A high-glycemic index (GI) complex carbohydrate, ideal for providing fast-acting, long-lasting energy during exercise and for replenishing the body’s energy (glycogen) stores after exercise.
- Organic Pea Protein – Considered the least allergenic of all protein sources, organic pea protein is also regarded as arguably the easiest plant protein to digest. Organic pea protein contains an excellent amino acid profile—it’s a rich source of the three branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine—and is gluten-free and lactose-free.
- L-Glutamine – The most abundant amino acid in the muscles, L-glutamine plays a significant role in the glycogen synthesis process, and helps repair and rebuild muscle tissue. It has also been shown to help raise bodily levels of glutathione, the most important antioxidant for immune system health. Glutamine also contributes to growth hormone release and digestive health.
- Erythritol – A natural sweetener, which, like xylitol, is classified as a polyol. Erythritol, unlike xylitol and other polyols, contains no calories. It is also non-glycemic and considered suitable for people with diabetes because it does not raise plasma glucose or insulin levels. Like xylitol, erythritol also promotes oral health, as it does not ferment and support the acid-producing bacteria that cause tooth decay.
- Full-spectrum electrolyte profile – The complete profile of sodium, chloride, calcium, magnesium, and potassium helps replenish depleted mineral stores.
- Stevia – This is the extract (steviosides) from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana, a plant native to subtropical and tropical Central and South America. Stevia is non-caloric, and does not affect blood sugar levels. Like xylitol, stevia does not support acid-producing bacteria responsible for tooth decay.
- L-Carnosine – One of the most versatile and beneficial nutrients available. It buffers lactic acid during exercise and offers antioxidant support.
- Manganese – This trace mineral plays an important role in the production of superoxide dismutase (SOD), a powerful antioxidant.
- Chromium Polynicotinate – This trace mineral helps regulate blood sugar and plays a vital role in energy production and the synthesis of glucose, fatty acids, and amino acids.
- Sea Salt – Added to Chocolate Vegan Recoverite only to balance the flavor profile.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.