If capsules aren't for you, Hammer Nutrition's Endurolytes Fizz is an easy answer. Add these rapidly dissolving tablets to your water bottle to create a delicious, effervescent electrolyte drink.
You get the same full-spectrum electrolyte support that made Endurolytes famous, but in a delicious and refreshing form. For those that prefer flavored beverages to water, Fizz is a perfect way to encourage adequate fluid consumption and get your electrolytes at the same time. With no sugar, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and modest sodium levels, Fizz is a rehydration solution you can feel good about.
Note: Hammer uses a variety of systems to ensure product freshness. See this link for Hammer Nutrition Expiration Details.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: A well absorbed source of sodium, selected for its high dissolution rate. Bicarbonates are also used to aid digestion and help alleviate stomach distress issues.
- Calcium Chloride: An easily dissolvable source of both calcium and chloride.
- Calcium Carbonate: Chelated to carbonate (a salt of carbonic acid), calcium carbonate is a source of easily dissolvable calcium.
- Magnesium Oxide: A rich source of easily dissolvable magnesium.
- Potassium Bicarbonate: A colorless, odorless compound selected for its high dissolution rate. Bicarbonates are also used to aid digestion and help alleviate stomach distress issues.
- Manganese: This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
- Vitamin B-6: This water-soluble vitamin plays an active role in maintaining sodium-potassium balance. It also supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein.
- Citric Acid: Used in the minimal amounts needed to aid in the reaction process that creates carbon dioxide, the gas which gives effervescence to the product.
- Sorbitol: A natural calorie-free sweetener.
- Stevia: A natural, calorie-free sweeter derived from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana, a plant native to Central and South America. It does not affect blood sugar levels or contribute to tooth decay like sugar does.
- Avocado Oil: A healthy oil used as a tablet-pressing lubricant.
- Monk Fruit: A natural, calorie-free sweetener that does not affect insulin production. The sweetness from monk fruit is not due to natural sugars like most fruits, but instead from its naturally occurring antioxidants called mogrosides.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Food Type: Tablet
Food Use: Hydration
Mfg PartNum: ELFGB
Mfg PartNum: ELFLB
Mfg PartNum: ELFMB
Mfg PartNum: ELFGRB
Mfg PartNum: ELFCB
I was using various powders to add to my water. Since those powders are usually mostly sugar, I wanted to better regulate my carbohydrates and not get unnecessary fuel every time I took a drink. I use 2 or 3 Endurolyte Fizz tablets per 750 ml (large) water bottle. This gives me the water and electrolytes I need and I can better decide what food I need to eat in addition, rather than getting sugars I may not need with every drink. Endurolyte Fizz tablets have a light, clean natural taste. I particularly enjoy the mango and the lemon/lime flavors.They don't make me feel bloated or upset my stomach. For some extreme rides, I may still add carbohydrate calories to my water, but for 99% of my rides, I prefer to keep only electrolytes in my water and carefully regulate my calorie intake with real food separately. Besides, I find eating real food is far more satisfying than drinking calories in your water. Everyone needs to figure out what works best for them, but watch the envious looks from guys who only have "miracle" carbohydrate powders mixed in their water when the rest of us pull out tasty real foods to eat.
I have used Hammer Fizz tables for years with great results. Being a senior bike rider it is necessary for me to remember to stay hydrated to keep leg cramps at bay. Just the right amount of electrolytes and more importantly very little after taste.
I live in AZ and hydration is important all year . Especially in the warmer months. I do 50-60plus miles nearly every weekend and I donï¿½t cramp or dehydrate. They taste great as well. Grape is my ï¿½Go toï¿½ flavor
My husband is a Wildland Technician and is out fighting fires, cutting tree, and working his butt off everyday. These magical tablets help him keep his electrolytes up so he can continue to work hard. Easy to drink and carry with you anywhere!
These tablets are very easy to use and have an OK taste- not as goos as gatorade, but probably because there's less sugar... haven't had any leg cramps since using, not sure if that's coincidence or what...
Articles will open in new tab.