Jersey + Blanket + Jacket.
Gore Bike Wear combines the best elements of a jersey, blanket, and heavy duty jacket to create their Men’s Power Trail Windstopper Insulated Jacket. The outer shell features GORE®WINDSTOPPER®Membrane, delivering the essential protective qualities of a jacket: windproof, water repellent, and ventilated. The interior is equipped with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active technology, yielding the best attributes of a blanket: warmth, breathability, and dryness. For a jersey-like quality, this jacket has thermo-flex stretch inserts, facilitating a cozy, close fit that moves in harmony with your body. The high, close-fit collar comfortably envelops the neck and traps warm air. Three zippered inset vertical pockets ‒‒ one on each hip and one on the chest ‒‒ offer storage for your important items like a wallet, cell phone, keys, etc. For enhanced safety at night, the front and back feature reflective detailing that’s unnoticeable during the day.
- Full-length front zipper.
- 2 front zipper pockets.
- Elongated, snug-fitting collar.
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER®Membrane: windproof, water repellent, breathable.
- Subtle reflective print on front and back.
- Napoleon pocket with a concealed zipper.
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide, GORE®WINDSTOPPER®Membrane.
- Shell interior: Stretch fabric (83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane).
- Lining: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane.
- Wadding: 100% Polyester.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great cool weather jacket
This not for cold weather but is very comfortable for 45-60 degree rides. Superb fit and finish.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
What you need for a road ride.