Where there's a will, there's a way, and even when the temperatures are plummeting, you can keep your head warm and protected on a winter's ride with Giro's Timberwolf Helmet. It draws from Giro's industry-leading snowsport helmets with features like a fleece liner, removable ear pads, and closeable Thermostat Control™ vents. The In Form™ trade Fit system is designed for on-the-fly adjustments when wearing thick winter gloves, and vertical adjustability ensures the helmet mates comfortably with goggles in real blizzard conditions.
- Inspired by Giro's snow helmets for cold-weather protection
- In-mold construction with EPS liner
- Fleece liner and removable ear pads for warmth
- Closeable Thermostat Control™ vents
- In Form™ Fit system provides easy adjustment while wearing gloves
- Stack Vent™ channels reduce goggle fogging
- Rear goggle retention strap
- Goggle compatible
- Medium: 21.75" - 23.25"
- Large: 23.25" - 24.75"
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great Fat Bike Helmet for Cold Weather Conditions
by Racer X
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Fits my head perfectly. Adjustable to fit various thickness balaclava. A very warm helmet...nice brushed lining. Helmet ridge is designed to wear with ski goggles...syncs perfectly. The openclose vents are the rage. I typically wear this helmet if it's under 30 degrees F. Too warm otherwise.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.