Ready to roam.
Giro's Terraduro MTB Shoe is better prepared to tackle the unknown trails than ever before, featuring a DWR-coated lace shroud, mid-top cut, and lace-up closure to keep you clean, stable, and comfortable. Although it's designed for getting rowdy on the mountain, it still pedals excellently thanks to a nylon-shank construction, but unlike your XC race shoes, if you get in over your head, the Terraduro's grippy Vibram™ sole will let you hike up any trail no problem.
Available in multiple colors. Compatible with standard 2-bolt MTB cleats. Claimed weight is 435 g (size 42.5)
- Evofiber™ upper
- Empire lace system
- DWR-coated Airiaprene™ lace shroud protects against debris and water
- Water-sealed cleat opening
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcement
- Asymmetric ankle coverage
- Vibram™ high-traction lugged sole
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Aegis® anti-microbial footbed treatment
- Compatible with 2-bolt MTB cleats
- Claimed weight is 435 g (size 42.5)
Sidi cycling shoes for all sizes of feet and all types of riding.